My other blog

My other blog Mama Thrift

Sunday, August 8, 2010

Super Monkey

Thursday its was close to the boys bedtime and the older two were in their room. I heard a muffled Moo Moo crying out for his dad to come and help him. My first assumption was that Monkey was somehow squashing his little brother. I decided rescue Moo Moo and reprimand Monkey for harming his little brother.

Well the picture I had conjured was not the situation I found. Instead Moo Moo had crawled under his bed to get something but was now stuck and couldn't get out. Hence the calling for help. As I reach their bedroom door I see and hear Monkey say "I will rescue you" then lift up the bed for his brother to escape. This newly four year old did a great job but I have to let you in on his super strength secret - their beds are actually toddler beds and light as a feather. Still it was the cutest thing I've seen in a long time. love Brotherly Love it melts my heart.
These were taken a while ago but these guys have always been great mates.

1 comment:

  1. Oh that's really sweet! Monkey sounds like an action hero with his 'I will rescue you' cry! :) I like the cute photos :)

    ReplyDelete