My other blog

My other blog Mama Thrift

Sunday, August 8, 2010

I want to blog!

I haven't even touched my computer for so long which is a real contrast to a couple of months back. I can tell its bee a while because there are a whole bunch of blog posts from other blogs I follow that I haven't seen at all.
A combination of things has kept me away. I have really been trying to go to bed early because we still have lots of sleep interruptions. So I've been trying to be in bed before 9:30pm. Plus I'm trying to read my scriptures more diligently. I'm trying to make sure my husband feels loved and that we spend night times together because he is back at uni. Anyway this is a little hum drum to others maybe but I really do want to BLOG!!!

1 comment:

  1. I know what you mean - and a morning like the one I've just spent catching up seems like a 'wasted' morning when there's washign to fold (sigh), so it's only late at night, and I think I'm in the same boat as you there. It's so wonderful reading back on old posts *memories* though, that I feel like it's worth it! Have been enjoying catching up on some of yours! :) xo

    ReplyDelete