My other blog

My other blog Mama Thrift

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

A snapshot of my life as a mother of young children

On Saturday the 24 July 2010, I was asked to present a talk for our ward Relief Society Womens Conference. I was to give a snapshot of my life as it is now as a mother of young children. I was asked to share my challenges, highpoints and to end with what I am grateful for. Upon the request of my husband, I am posting it on here for our future reference. Its a rather long entry so if you choose to read it, it is under my pages section on the left side of my blog homepage.

2 comments:

  1. Just awesome J. I wish I had been there to see you deliver it person. I really loved and felt every word of it. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Kaili - I wish I'd been able to see you deliver it, it's wonderful acknowledging the challenges but reflecting on the highlights! I can't wait to experience more of them as our little family grows :) xo

    ReplyDelete